The guys are living up to their podcast's name this week, where the main topic is about erasers! Did you know, for example, that "rubber" got its name because of how it can rub out pencil marks? From latex to plastic, from kneadable erasers to, um, bread crumbs, we're talking about our favorites. We also kick off a new feature where we all use the same pencil for a week and see how that goes. This week: The Musgrave Test Scoring 100. Plus, we discuss a new bullet pencil Kickstarter, a new pocket notebook, and more.
Show Notes & Links
- Musgrave Test Scoring 100 | Pencils.com
- Musgrave Test Scoring 100 | Review at PencilTalk
- Musgrave Test Scoring 100 | Little Flower Petals
- Twist Bullet Pencil. Vintage Meets Modern with a Twist. | Kickstarter
- Bullet Pencil ST: Aerospace wood pencil holder and stylus. | Kickstarter
- Luke Sinclair, Master Pencil Sharpener
- Balsam Fir notebook
- Kate Spade Pencils
- The Pen Addict # 122: It Physcially Hurts My Head | RelayFM
- Weekly Sponsorships Now Available at The Pen Addict | The Pen Addict
- The Six Mile Pencil - A Pencil That Encourages You To Draw | Kickstarter
- Baron Fig Apprentice | Baron Fig
- Erasable TinyLetter list
- Kneaded Eraser | Wikipedia
- Faber-Castell Plastic Eraser
- Staedtler Mars Plastic Eraser
- Pink Pearl Eraser
- Black Factis Eraser
- Pentel Clic Eraser
- Koh-i-Noor Magic Eraser | The Well-Appointed Desk
- Black Pearl Eraser
- Worry Stone | Wikipedia
- Largest Collection of Erasers | Guinness Book of World Records
Tools of the Trade
Tim is drinking a Highland Brewing Company Thunderstruck Coffee Porter, and writing with a Musgrave Test Scoring 100.
Johnny is drinking, ahem, several cups of coffee and a little nip of The Turkey, and writing with a Musgrave Test Scoring 100.
Andy is drinking a fresh-pressed apple cider with a shot of Costco bourbon, and is also writing with a Musgrave Test Scoring 100.