National Novel Writing Month is upon us, and tonight your fearless hosts explore the best writing gear with which to bring forth your 50,000 words before the end of the month and talk about what they use for their projects. As an extra treat, Andy, Johnny and Tim are joined by Gary Varner, longtime Stationery Friend and proprietor of the soon-to-be-open Notegeist — an online shop stocking all manner of writing equipment. They’ll be talking about this episode all month.
Show Notes & Links
- National Novel Writing Month
- General’s Test Scoring 580
- Rhodia 80th Anniversary book and pencil
- Paperblanks Baroque Ventaglio, big notebook
- Paperblanks Baroque Ventaglio
- Haruki Murakami and F Pencils | Pencils And Other Things
Tools of the Trade
Pencil of the Week
- Johnny: A freaking +!
- Tim: A-
- Andy: A-