So the audio's a little rough, and we ramble about the philosophical implications of writing with wooden pencils, but Erasable is up and live with our inaugural episode! We're starting off with some basics: our origin stories, why we started blogging about pencils, our top favorites, and the characteristics of a good pencil.
We'll be back next time with a glossary episode: the terms we use when we talk about pencils.
Show Notes and Links notes
Johnny Gamber: PencilRevolution.com
Tim Wasem: TheDailyCarry.com TheWritingArsenal.com
Andy Welfle: Woodclinched.com
What pencils are you using right now?
Top 5 pencils:
- General's Layout pencil
- Blue Palomino (no eraser)
- CedarPoint pencil
- "Something German" like a Staedtler Mars or a Noris
- Fat Dixon pencil
Where do you go to get pencils?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Little Flower Petals
- Gunther from Lexhaliker
- Matthias from Beistift
- Faultless pencil clip
- Musgrave Pencil Company
- Fabber Castle episode of The Pen Addict
- Dudek Modern Goods Custom "Groove" Review | The Writing Arsenal
- Pen Addict #96: I'm Attached To Pencils
- How its made: pencil episode.
- Design for pencil set made from cremated human reamains
- The Pen Addict
- Anderson Pens podcast
- Philosophize This podcast
- La Vie Graphite
- Game of Pencils
- Pencil Fighting League
- KUM special diameter sharpener