On the occasion of our thirtieth episode, we are joined by Chris Rothe, of Baltimore’s Write Notepads & Co. We rap with Chris about brass-ruled paper, his left-handed pencil designs and WNP&Co’s philanthropic work, as well as discuss some new developments in the stationery-by-subscription world.
Note: Due to some difficulties with Skype, our audio captured during the interview with Chris is fairly poor quality. Thanks to Chris, the quality of the interview itself, however, is so great, we still wanted to share it with you. We apologize for the audio, but still hope you'll tune in!
Show Notes & Links
- Write Notepads & Co.
- Ticonderoga Renew | Amazon
- Musgrave News 600 Pencils | CW Pencils
- Field Notes Workshop Companion Summer 2015 edition
- Blackwing Volumes
- Blackwing launches a pencil subscription service
- Dot Grid Episode 9: “The Elusive Intangible” with Baron Fig’s Joey Cofone
- Cape Cod | Write Notepads
- Left Handed Notebook | Write Notepads
- Napkin Prima | Pen Chalet
- Napkin Cuban | Pen Chalet
- Napkin Pininfarina | Pen Chalet
- Write Notepads Pencils
- Johnny’s Write Notepad Reviews: Part I, Part II
- Musgrave Pencil Co.
- Intro music provided by This Mountain.
Pencil of the Week
Ticonderoga Renew Pencils
Available at Target or on Amazon.
- Johnny: A
- Tim: A
- Andy: X (incomplete)