Today, we're talking with our friend and fellow podcaster, Harry C. Marks, about a post he made in the Erasable Facebook group about stationery companies releasing quarterly subscriptions — how can they sustain these constant reinterpretations of notebooks and pencils? Are their tweaks and reinventions a response to their customers' wants and needs? Or are customers reacting to the constant new releases? A political news show-style conversation ensues.
You may notice that there is no episode 68 — that's because the last time we recorded, we ended up with unusable audio. That's a shame, so we decided to leave a place for it in the episode lineup. Pour a little out for our fallen audio.
Show Notes & Links
- Harry C Marks on Twitter
- Covered FM podcast
- Harry’s post in the Erasable group (must be a member to see it)
- Dixon Reach
- Andy’s Viarco Review
- Baron Fig Vanguard, Infinity
- Write Notepads The Paper Journal
- Waverly Tartan Commonplace Notebook
- Gary Varner’s review of the Waverly Tartan Commonplace Notebook
- Dixon Erasable Checking Pencils | Amazon