Maybe you carry around pens because you’re secretly afraid of falling and stabbing yourself through the chest or neck with a sharp Ticonderoga. Maybe one of Erasable’s hosts has had this fear for over three decades. We’re here to help, as tonight, we dive into point protectors, which will protect not only your fragile body, but also your precious pencil tips.
Plumbago Magazine, Issue 3 is now shipping! Order yours today.
Show Notes & Links
- Plumbago Issue 3 is now shipping!
- Inside one of America’s last Pencil Factories | NY Times
- Lock & Key | Baron Fig
- Sonic Mochikata | JetPens
- General’s Sav-A-Point | Blick
- Kutsuwa Aluminum pencil cap | CW Pencils
- Blackwing Point Guards | CW Pencils
- Staedtler’s The Pencil
- Faber-Castell’s “Perfect Pencil”: Castell 9000
- Faber Castell’s “Perfect Pencil”: Design
- Graf von Faber-Castell Perfect Pencil
- KUM Tip-Top Sharpener | CW Pencils
- Smart Spot Pencil Stylus | CW Pencils
- Leather Pencil Tip | Pencils.jp
- Handicraft with Bleistift