In the second Paper Episode, Andy, Tim and Johnny discuss their favorite moleskin-style notebooks for pencil. While big M Moleskines dominated a decade ago, today there are myriad elastic-closed pocket notebooks from which to choose. The guys also discuss the Pencil of the Week, the Ticonderoga Laddie Tri-Write and share three weeks’ worth of Fresh Points. Beat the winter doldrums with your favorite Graphite Trio!
Show Notes & Links
- Uni Penmanship 4B | Jetpens
- Ticonderoga Laddie Tri-Write
- Word. Adventure Journals
- Inquisitve #24: A Third Way, with Jim Coudal
- Opinel Knives
- Janus 4046
- KUM 1-Hole Sharpener Review | Write Analog
- Alvin Brass Bullet | Amazon.com
- Rhodia Webnotebook
- Moleskine Notebook + Planner
- The Perfect Weekly Planner? | 43 Folders
- William Min Design
- Black Cover
- Moleskine Notebooks
- Piccadilly Essentials
- Leuchtermm 1917 Master Notebook
Tools of the Trade
- Andy is drinking an Allagash Saison beer, and writing with his other Twist bullet pencil.
- Tim is drinking Porto Morgado Ruby, and writing with a Uni Penmanship 4B.
- Johnny is drinking Peet's Major Dickinson coffee and is writing with a Laddie Tri-Write.
Pencil of the Week
The Dixon Ticonderoga Laddie Tri-Write
This intermediate size (11/32”) triangular No. 2 pencil makes moving from printing to cursive writing a comfortable transition.
- Johnny: A-
- Tim: A-
- Andy: A-