In the fourth and final installment of Erasable’s episodes on paper, Andy, Johnny and Tim explore the virtues of the large-format book. Your fearless hosts tackle over-sized journals, big notepads and even the Master of all notebooks. This is the paper episode to end all paper episodes.
Show Notes & Links
- The Big Lebowski | IMDb
- Johnny’s Noris Review
- Write Notepads & Co.
- Piccadilly Notepads | Barnes & Noble
- Rhodia Pads
- How Pencils are Made by Staedtler | YouTube
- Hands On Podcast
- Shinola Public Supply Pencils
- Mono 2B dozen | Amazon
- Pen Addict episode with follow up about notebooks
- Leuchtermm Master Notebook
- Harry Marks on The Cramped — Moleskine Folio
- Ampad Retro Gold Fibre Writing Pad | Amazon
Pencil of the Week
The Staedtler Noris
(AKA The Noris School Pencil)
Wish this pencil was easier to get
Can’t believe something this pretty is standard fair -- THAT CAP!
Thoughts: Beautiful color choices and endcap
Thoughts: Germans don’t mess around with their pencils!